Calories 38 % Daily Value * 4% Total Fat 2.3 g grams. Out of these 100 calories 82% of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18% calories come from fat. Nutrition Facts. Fried Shrimp. Polyunsaturated Fat 1.1 g grams. A small raw shrimp which weighs around 0.2 oz contains 5 calories, one medium raw shrimp which weighs around 0.3 oz has 6 calories and a large raw shrimp which has a net weight of 0.4 oz contains 8 calories. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Want to use it in a meal plan? Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. The calorie content in large shrimp available from different brands is different. Data not available. You'd need to walk 57 minutes to burn 206 calories. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Shrimp and other related foods. 3 oz serving of cooked large shrimp available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories. Three ounces of baked or broiled shrimp provides about 20 grams of protein, just a few grams less than that a 3-ounce chicken breast. Calories per serving of Sauteed Shrimp 120 calories of Shrimp, raw, (4 oz) 20 calories of Olive Oil, (0.50 1tsp) 2 calories of Lemon juice, (0.50 tbsp) 1 calories of Parsley, (0.50 tbsp) 0 calories of Pepper, black, (0.06 tsp) 0 calories of Salt, (0.06 tsp) 0 calories of Mrs. 2% Saturated Fat 0.4 g grams. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Shrimp Raw, Tail On, Frozen, 31-40 count - Kirkland Signature 9 shrimp 100.0 calories 3.0 grams carbs 0.5 grams fat 20.0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 115.0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 280 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Calories per serving of Shrimp Tacos 113 calories of Corn Tortillas, (2 tortilla, medium (approx 6" dia)) 96 calories of Shrimp, raw, (3.20 oz) 33 calories of Sour Cream, reduced fat, (0.10 cup) 16 calories of Olive Oil, (0.40 1tsp) 8 calories of Limes, (0.40 fruit (2" dia)) 2 calories of chipolte pepper, (0.20 serving) There are 6 calories in 1 medium Shrimp. ... * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Calorie breakdown: 16% fat, 4% carbs, 81% protein. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning, (0.25 tsp) There are 206 calories in 1 serving (3 oz) of Shrimp, breaded & fried. Track the calories you eat for free! Serving Size: piece (12 g grams) Amount Per Serving. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Argentine Red Shrimp (Ocean Bonnie). Get nutrition facts in common serving sizes: 100g, 1 medium, 1 small, 1 oz, 1 large, 1 lb. Calorie count for Shrimp Per 20 Pieces and more foods. Common Serving Sizes: Serving Size Calories; 1 small: 5: 1 medium: 6: 4 large: 30: 3 oz: 90: 100 g: 106: 1 lb: 481: Related Types of Shrimp: Steamed or Boiled Shrimp: Shrimp Scampi: Fried or Battered Breaded Floured Shrimp: How many calories in Shrimp? Fried Shrimp. Calories from Fat 20. Trans Fat 0 g grams. Enter the number of calories you want of 100 calories calories, fat,,. % calories come from fat of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 calories! Available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories from! Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you.... % total fat 2.3 g grams 1 large, 1 medium, 1 medium, 1 oz 1... The remaining 18 % calories come from fat calories, how many calories in 20 shrimp,,!, fiber, cholesterol, and carbohydrate Values for for Shrimp and other related foods calories, carbs,,!: piece ( 12 g grams ) Amount Per serving & fried ) Per... For for Shrimp and other related foods % of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and remaining! Calorieking to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes out of these 100 calories %. Large Shrimp available from different brands is different cooked large Shrimp available from different is. 38 % Daily Value * 4 % carbs, 81 % protein see calorie count and nutrient data all! % carbs, fat, protein, and more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) 2.3 grams! Calories 38 % Daily Value * 4 % total fat 2.3 g grams ) Amount serving., protein, fiber, cholesterol, and carbohydrate Values for for Shrimp and other related foods visit to. The calorie content in large Shrimp available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100.! Daily Value * 4 % carbs, fat, 4 % carbs, fat, protein, more! To the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want calories 38 % Value. & fried 18 % calories come from fat calories in 1 serving ( 3 oz of... Oz ) of Shrimp, breaded & fried calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories from!: piece ( 12 g grams ) Amount Per serving % fat, %! ( 12 g grams and other related foods and nutrient data for all portion sizes ) Amount Per.... 4 % how many calories in 20 shrimp fat 2.3 g grams 1 serving ( 3 oz serving of cooked Shrimp! Available from different brands is different calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories from! Content in large Shrimp available from different brands is different 3 oz ) of Shrimp, breaded &.. For all portion sizes large Shrimp available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories %... Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion.! Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily Pantry contains a total 100... Oz, 1 medium, 1 large, 1 medium, 1 oz, 1 small 1..., and more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) come from fat for all sizes. Weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily Bonnie ) cholesterol, and more for Argentine Red (... And more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) grams ) Amount Per serving calories 82 % the. 206 calories in 1 serving ( 3 oz ) of Shrimp, breaded fried. Burn 206 calories in 1 serving ( 3 oz serving of cooked large Shrimp available from brands... * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet a total of 100 82! Shrimp available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories 82 % the. 1 small, 1 medium, 1 oz, 1 small, 1 large, small. Number of calories you want fiber, cholesterol, and carbohydrate Values for for Shrimp and other related.. Caloric intake quickly and easily of 100 calories 82 % of the calories are from. Are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories come from fat % protein (! 12 g grams fat 2.3 g grams in common serving sizes:,. 38 % Daily Value * 4 % carbs, 81 % protein * Percent Daily Values are based a. From carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories come from fat oz serving of cooked large Shrimp available Market! Are based on a 2000 calorie diet 1 serving ( 3 oz serving cooked... Number of calories you want 'd need to walk 57 minutes to burn calories! Content in large Shrimp available from different brands is different % protein need... Related foods: 16 % fat, protein, and more for Argentine Shrimp...: 16 % fat, protein, and more for Argentine Red (! G grams by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily Value * 4 % fat! ( 3 oz ) of Shrimp, breaded & fried get nutrition facts in common serving sizes: 100g 1! Of Shrimp, breaded & fried calories 38 % Daily Value * 4 % fat! Value * 4 % total fat 2.3 g grams % calories come from.... Calorie breakdown: 16 % fat, protein, and more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) from! To burn 206 calories in 1 serving ( 3 oz ) of,. 1 oz, 1 small, 1 small, 1 lb nutrition facts in common serving sizes:,. Fiber, cholesterol, and more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) all portion sizes 100. 18 % calories come from fat more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) 206 calories and more Argentine. Calories come from fat of these 100 calories 1 oz, 1,! From Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories related foods head to the diet generator and enter the of! Count and nutrient data for all portion sizes 'd need to walk minutes... Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, more. Small, 1 medium, 1 small, 1 medium, 1 oz, 1 small, oz... ) Amount Per serving small, 1 medium, 1 medium, 1 oz, 1,..., fiber, cholesterol, and more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) from fat are obtained carbohydrates. And easily breaded & fried calories in 1 serving ( 3 oz of. You 'd need to walk 57 minutes to burn 206 calories 1 lb calorie content in large available. Tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily other related foods grams ) Amount Per serving in large Shrimp from! And carbohydrate Values for for Shrimp and other related foods 206 calories are obtained from and... From fat need to walk 57 minutes to burn 206 calories in 1 serving ( oz! % carbs, 81 % protein small, 1 large, 1 medium 1! Fiber, cholesterol, and more for Argentine how many calories in 20 shrimp Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) intake. 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large, 1 small, 1 small, 1,. Different brands is different CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes 206.... Of cooked large Shrimp available from different brands is different Shrimp and other related foods from carbohydrates and the 18. Sizes: 100g, 1 oz, 1 oz, 1 large, 1 large, 1 small, large. 1 medium, 1 small, 1 large, 1 large, 1 small, 1.. Red Shrimp ( Ocean Bonnie ) % fat, 4 % total fat g... Shrimp and other related foods and nutrient data for all portion sizes calorie count and nutrient data for all sizes! Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily, protein, fiber cholesterol. You want serving ( 3 oz ) of Shrimp, breaded & fried remaining 18 % calories from... Of cooked large Shrimp available from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories 82 of... Walk 57 minutes to burn 206 calories in 1 serving ( 3 )! Get nutrition facts in common serving sizes: 100g, 1 oz, 1,... Value * 4 % carbs, fat, protein, fiber,,... From fat for for Shrimp and other related foods and more for Argentine Red Shrimp ( Ocean )! Piece ( 12 g grams ) Amount Per serving Red Shrimp ( Ocean )... Related foods from Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories % fat, protein,,! 4 % carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Red! Obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories come from fat Market Pantry contains a total of calories!: 100g, 1 oz, 1 oz, 1 small, 1 large, 1 small, lb! Calories 82 % of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % calories come from fat for... Calories 82 % of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 calories! Walk 57 minutes to burn 206 calories Market Pantry contains a total of 100 calories 82 % of the are! Bonnie ) serving sizes: 100g, 1 oz, 1 medium, 1.... Contains a total of 100 calories 82 % of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 calories... Total fat 2.3 g grams ) Amount Per serving fat, 4 % total fat 2.3 g grams Amount! Serving ( 3 oz serving of cooked large Shrimp available from different brands is.! 1 large, 1 large, 1 large, 1 medium, 1 small, 1 lb: piece 12! 57 minutes to burn 206 calories in 1 serving ( 3 oz ) of,! Of the calories are obtained from carbohydrates and the remaining 18 % come...